On Friday 23rd October, Digital Culture Network’s Tech Champion for Social Media, Haydn Corrodus, facilitated an online webinar on what you could be doing on Twitter to help build a more engaged audience.
- Platform best practice
- How to build an audience
- How to measure success
If you missed this webinar, you can view a previous webinar that Hayden facilitated that was recorded on 20 August 2020. Check it out here.
Here is a link to the powerpoint that was used during the session including resources, contacts and further information. How To Take Your Twitter profile To the Next Level V4.
Make sure to check out the Knowledge Hub on Digital Culture Network’s website, full of many brilliant resources.
WHAT IS THE DIGITAL CULTURE NETWORK?
The Digital Culture Network provides practical, on the ground help to the arts and culture sector. Our focus is around digital skills and leadership development. We can help you: – Explore and harness the benefits of technology to achieve your goals – Find new ways to reach and engage audiences – Develop sustainable business models.
We support you in different ways:
- One-to-one support from a team of Tech Champions specialising in digital content, eCommerce, data analytics, social media, digital strategy, email marketing, ticketing and CRM, websites and search engine marketing.
- Practical workshops and webinars to improve skills and engage with peers.
- Signposting to resources and training from us and our partners
- Support with technology related funding opportunities
- National and regional training days delivered with technology partners.
For more information or support, you can get in touch by emailing email@example.com, by visiting their website digitalculturenetwork.org.uk or on Twitter @ace_dcn.