Some of the In Good Company partner venues have tentatively begun to think about programming again in for Spring 2021 onwards. In Good Company encourages our venues to outline their latest information regarding programming on our website as a central place for theatre makers and artists to get information locally.
Each venue is very different and this crisis has impacted them in different ways. So this webpage only includes those venues who are ready and have sent information to the IGC team to share.
- Programmers Contact Details
- Neil Reading, Director firstname.lastname@example.org
- Programming for Spring 2021 and Autumn 2021. For Spring 2021 they recommend sending a show in no later than the end of September 2020 and for Autumn 2021 they recommend by the end of April 2021.
- Main House – Capacity 150 (2m SD – 16, 1m SD – 36)
- Tilstone Studio – Capacity 60 (2m SD – 10, 1m SD – 20)
- Artistic/Programming Policy
- Programming policy can be found here: https://www.wlv.ac.uk/arena-theatre/artist-development/programming/
- Brief tech capabilities
- Full tech capabilities including HD projection and 7.1 Surround sound for appropriately sized work. They hope to have a HD Streaming solution in place by Jan 2021 and are currently testing and developing this for shows that come to the venue.
- Type of Deal
- Fees between £500-£1250 per performance
- Splits also considered
This webpage is meant to service as the latest information as we emerge from the Covid-19 lockdown. The East Meets West hub also has a developing programmers database which can be found on their hub.